MyLoyola is the secure portal for patients with which they can securely consult their medical information. Patients no longer have to wait for an access code to be sent. MyLoyola accounts can now be created yourself by following these simple steps. Your personal information must be validated to grant you a myLoyola account. Enter your demographics when prompted, answer any questions that appear and a third-party verification system will verify your identity. After verification, you will be asked to create a username and password and activate your myLoyola account.The online portal allows people to easily access their health information online. By signing up, you can access your online medical report, view lab results, and more. The healthcare provider designed the portal for their patients. The UCSF MyChart portal brings you a wide range of resources you can use to manage your medical and health care reports. Read this article now and find all the details about the MyChart UCSF connection at www.ucsfhealth.org/mychart.
Eligibility For MyLoyola
- You must be at least 12 years old to register with myLoyola. There are several methods of registration in myLoyola that can be used by different parts of the organization.
- The clinic staff can register you directly at the reception or examination room.
- You can print a myLoyola activation code on your summary after your visit.
- A myLoyola activation code can be sent to you via email.
- A myLoyola activation letter (complete with activation code) can be sent to you.
Benefits Connect to MyLoyola
- A medical appointment can be requested or scheduled by you.
- The electronic health record, myLoyola, provides you the opportunity to view your health report.
- You can see the results of the test by clicking on the link below.
- Manage your account and pay your bill online by using our web portal.
- You can access trusted health data sources by clicking on the links below.
- It is also important that you communicate securely and electronically with your health care team.